1. Paint a thin coat of Gel BASE onto the nail, a hairline away from the cuticle.
2. Dip into powder. Tap to remove excess. Repeat on all 10 nails and dust off excess.
3. Repeat 1- 2 times.
4. Brush on ACTIVATOR to help dry nails.
5. File and shape nails if needed, smooth off with block buffer.
6. Dust off or wash hands, ensuring nails are completely dry before going on to the next step
7. Apply ACTIVATOR to all 10 nails
8. Important: WIPE nails with a lint free cotton square or tissue. (If ACTIVATOR is left wet on the nails it could cause your TOP GEL to harden in the bottle.)
9. Apply two thin coats of TOP GEL – See note below
Enjoy your new nails!
*Do NOT allow Activator to come into direct contact with Top or Base gel. Always wipe to remove residue, otherwise it may set your product in the bottle.