Current positions available:
- Artificial nail application including tips and overlays - Nail dip powder experience is essential.
- Application of Gel polish
- Nail Art
- Able to recognise nail conditions and recommend products for nail health
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent hygiene practices
- Attention to detail
- Experience in services such as waxing and lash services would be an advantage but not essential
- Performing nail and pedicure services
- Product sales and demonstrations for in store customers and our social media channels
- Customer service, packing online orders
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic workspace
- A good communicator
- Good sense of humour
- Able to work independently and show initiative
- Able to take direction
- Staff discount on products
- Variety in your work
- Opportunities for learning news skills
- Working with a fun and friendly team
Initially we are looking for someone available mid week for 1-2 days, one evening and some Saturdays, with a view to take on more hours as clients get to know and love your services!
We are looking for a great therapist who can work independently and is good with people.
Duties will include performing some or all of the above services:
-Client treatments - we currently offer the following services, it is not necessary for you to have skills in all of them:
Manicure & pedicure
Acrylic, sns nails & nail art
Lash lift & tint
-Assist the salon with bookings, reception duties, social media, stock control, cleaning and retail.
The right candidate will:
- Be Willing and excited to learn new techniques.
- Be Confident and love working face to face with clients
- Be a team player and love working collaboratively with other staff members.
- Have a Certificate or Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Practice excellent hygiene and cleanliness in presentation and the work space
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Subcontract
*All clients and staff are required to wear a mask and we will need to see your COVID-19 first dose vaccination certificate.
HAIRDRESSER, PART TIME (RENT A CHAIR)
We currently have a chair available to rent on the following days:
Choose your own working hours in our friendly, relaxed salon.
If you are interested in applying please see the below criteria:
- Must have own insurances
- You must supply your own tools, colour and products
- Tea and coffee provided
Ideally you will have some clientele and have space for new ones to cater for our current beauty clients and local community.
We will provide chair, space and utilities; We have a big focus on culture with a relaxed vibe so the right person is important.
To apply for any of the above positions please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com